• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

into the blogosphere i go...

So, I am finally doing it. I have been thinking about this blog for the last year, wondering if anything I have to say is important enough or worthy of anyone else's time to sit and read. Well, after pouring over friend's blogs and enjoying every little moment that I get to share with them without actually "being there", I've decided that it is such a great way share my life with you all without time, distance, or just the stuff of life getting in the way. Here goes! It's 2010...why not. I hope to just share whatever is going on, what's on my heart, what Jesus is doing in my family's life and of course, all things having to do with art, fashion, music, books, food and design. I hope this year brings a lot of exciting new adventures for our family and for yours. God bless!

I knew this would happen!

I thought I would be so on top of this blogging thing. Ha! I'm not very on top of anything at this moment, but there are a lot of things in my defense!
First of all, I need to update you all on the new due date! August 24th is the new estimated date. Of course, this is what happened with Coltrane and he was born a week earlier than the new date, so you never know.
Second, here is a sweet ultrasound pic from a little while ago. Love this little baby so much already.


So there he or she is. We cannot wait to find out what the sex of the baby is in early April. We are going on vacation the first week of April when our ultrasound was supposed to be scheduled. Needless to say, we're a little bummed we have to wait an extra week, but we'll know when we know!

Meanwhile, this little munchkin is keeping me on my toes. And keeping me in prayer ceaselessly every day. For his heart, for mine and for little to no melt downs. (That's for the both of us) I find myself crying just as much as him these days and as hard as it is to just accept that, that my hormones are a-raging and that's just that, it kind of cracks me up. These places that God sends us, the stages of life He's planned, are so good for humility, for strengthening Faith, for trusting Him and running to Him. And later? We get to laugh at the fact that sometimes the only thing that will get a toddler to stop crying is to cry harder than him. I love this little one with my whole heart. He's amazing and never stops amazing me. Every day it's something new, something he can say or that he recognizes, or learning to put together sentences. It truly is a miracle to see him learn and grow right before our very eyes. And he's FUNNY! God gave him this incredible creativity and sense of humor. He keeps us laughing every day. So unbelievably thankful.







Soon to come, thoughts on the retreat a couple weekends ago, peanut butter brownies and other things domestic. I'm taking some cues from my dear friend Jessi and making my own detergents! She is such an inspiration! Hold tight, I promise it won't be as long of a wait...
Read More 4 comments | Posted by kim edit post

4 comments

  1. Angie D on March 3, 2010 at 5:24 PM

    You're so cute and I LOVE Cole's spiked hair! What product did you use to get it to stay? I can't get Hudson's to stay spiked. Of course, I've been using what I have which clearly isn't working! lol

     
  2. kim on March 3, 2010 at 5:34 PM

    Well, that pic is just with wet hair, no product. But usually, I just put a little hair wax type stuff in. Something kind of stiff. It really cracks me up that my almost 2 year old uses product!
    Ok, and I'm kind of having Angie withdrawls after the retreat...how can we remedy that?!

     
  3. Jenny on March 3, 2010 at 6:51 PM

    he looks like such an adult with those headphones on. I wish I could have hung out with him (and you) more at Will's party.

     
  4. Brianne on March 4, 2010 at 7:46 PM

    Rad photos Kim!
    Cole was so great with Will Wednesday...thanks for having us over to play :)

     


Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

souliloque

  • I am...
      just a girl from Seattle, who married an amazing guy from Mississippi, and together made one beautiful little boy. Here to share the gospel, what I'm learning and all the stuff I'm into.

  • my etsy shop!

    what i'm reading...

    • A Beautiful Mess
      Fruit Punch
      3 years ago
    • angry chicken
      I find this more amusing than my kids do
      7 years ago
    • Tim and Cameron Psiaki
      Spring
      8 years ago
    • Decor8 Daily Updates
      Decorate With Greens + Blues From Neptune
      9 years ago
    • Westward Bound
      Fighting for Thankfulness
      11 years ago
    • PROMISE TANGEMAN ART & DESIGN
      NEW PHOTOS BY TREVER HOEHNE
      12 years ago
    • evie-s.com/news
      Florida Treasure
      12 years ago
    • catandscott
      noah's preschool
      12 years ago
    • Living the Adventure...
      Amazing Weekend in Austin
      13 years ago
    • t r a v i s & m a r c y
      I’ve Got My Ticket…
      15 years ago
    • Orangepoppy
      officially moved!
      15 years ago
    • wight people
      A Wight boy in the water
      16 years ago
    • The Sings 'n' Things
      Scoundrel to Saint
      16 years ago
    • naptime diaries
    • Dolce Bri
    • Bluelines

    Labels

    • baby (1)

    Blog Archive

    • ► 2011 (1)
      • ► January (1)
    • ▼ 2010 (9)
      • ► June (1)
      • ► May (2)
      • ► April (1)
      • ▼ March (4)
        • see that little button over there?
        • sunny day!
        • i love this blog.
        • I knew this would happen!
      • ► January (1)
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright souliloque. All rights reserved.
    Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Smashing Magazine

    Back to Top