• Home
  • Posts RSS
  • Comments RSS
  • Edit
Blue Orange Green Pink Purple

into the blogosphere i go...

So, I am finally doing it. I have been thinking about this blog for the last year, wondering if anything I have to say is important enough or worthy of anyone else's time to sit and read. Well, after pouring over friend's blogs and enjoying every little moment that I get to share with them without actually "being there", I've decided that it is such a great way share my life with you all without time, distance, or just the stuff of life getting in the way. Here goes! It's 2010...why not. I hope to just share whatever is going on, what's on my heart, what Jesus is doing in my family's life and of course, all things having to do with art, fashion, music, books, food and design. I hope this year brings a lot of exciting new adventures for our family and for yours. God bless!

and exhale...

hi. i'm just feeling good today. this post made me feel great today, my friends are amazing. and amazingly honest. love that.
i'm so thankful for sweet tea. for running into old friends and realizing how incredibly blessed i am to have this "job", even if it is the hardest thing i've ever not gotten paid for. for my toddler who now likes to be "tucked in" and for every time he requests "grace" (amazing grace) for a lullaby. for binkies now being a naptime-thing, instead of everytime-i-talk-to-you-and-slobbering-all-over-the-place-thing. annoying and gross. glad we've moved on. and i get to hear this sweet little voice talking talking talking all of the time now that the PLUG has been removed. the amazing things this boy says. to-die-for. i'm thankful for just the sweet grace that i'm feeling from the Lord right now. a do nothing, get everything grace that only He can give. and i'm hoping this is going to be the week that i start doing for Him and spending the time with Him that He deserves. i've been so lazy, distracted, lost and He has pursued. i'm looking forward to a quiet, meditative time with Him sometime in the evening this week along with my list of stuff to get done before baby davis arrives. we are only 3 mere months away...doesn't seem possible. i am ELATED to finally get to meet him soon. i didn't know i could feel this excited about another new baby. i know that sounds weird, but those of you who know my story and how hard it was for me with post partum after coltrane was born, know what i mean. i am anxious, but not afraid. i know the Lord is with me. i know that He ushered me through that dark time with a purpose and i know He will do it again no matter how hard or easy it may be. and the WOMEN in my life these days! wow...can't wait to lean into all that love and help and grace!!! and share LIFE. because that's what it's all about, right?! and of course, my husband, who is like 100 times more loving, forgiving and serving of me during this time. the second pregnancy has been a lot harder in terms of physical pain and stamina. all i can say is, i wish i had done a lot more sit-ups and leg exercises beforehand. not a lot of strength in this body right now!
i hope you are enjoying the little bit of dry weather today. i know i am. the rain has been a little oppressive over the last couple of weeks.
Read More 1 Comment | Posted by kim edit post

1 Comment

  1. Annie on June 1, 2010 at 3:00 PM

    I love you and I'm so thankful for you. I am learning so much from you and wish I could put into words how the Lord has used you in my life but I just think my words would fall flat. Please keep writing and of course being my friend.

     


Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

souliloque

  • I am...
      just a girl from Seattle, who married an amazing guy from Mississippi, and together made one beautiful little boy. Here to share the gospel, what I'm learning and all the stuff I'm into.

  • my etsy shop!

    what i'm reading...

    • A Beautiful Mess
      Fruit Punch
      2 years ago
    • angry chicken
      I find this more amusing than my kids do
      7 years ago
    • Tim and Cameron Psiaki
      Spring
      8 years ago
    • Decor8 Daily Updates
      Decorate With Greens + Blues From Neptune
      9 years ago
    • Westward Bound
      Fighting for Thankfulness
      11 years ago
    • PROMISE TANGEMAN ART & DESIGN
      NEW PHOTOS BY TREVER HOEHNE
      12 years ago
    • evie-s.com/news
      Florida Treasure
      12 years ago
    • catandscott
      noah's preschool
      12 years ago
    • Living the Adventure...
      Amazing Weekend in Austin
      13 years ago
    • t r a v i s & m a r c y
      I’ve Got My Ticket…
      15 years ago
    • Orangepoppy
      officially moved!
      15 years ago
    • wight people
      A Wight boy in the water
      15 years ago
    • The Sings 'n' Things
      Scoundrel to Saint
      15 years ago
    • naptime diaries
    • Dolce Bri
    • Bluelines

    Labels

    • baby (1)

    Blog Archive

    • ► 2011 (1)
      • ► January (1)
    • ▼ 2010 (9)
      • ▼ June (1)
        • and exhale...
      • ► May (2)
      • ► April (1)
      • ► March (4)
      • ► January (1)
  • Search






    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright souliloque. All rights reserved.
    Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Smashing Magazine

    Back to Top